Friday, April 17, 2015

Double-cheese ziti with bacon

Yesterday, I made dinner. As you might have guessed, I made double-cheese ziti with bacon. I chose it out of the library from a cookbook called TASTE OF HOME: KID APPROVED COOKBOOK. It sounded like it would be good, so I sat down and picked five recipes that looked nice. I chose this one because it looked the best and thought my whole family could possibly like it.
(I liked it more than it looks like, my dad took a big piece of the top.)

I went back home and straight after lunch got to work. It took me almost three hours to make it but it was done at 5:08 and on the table ready for eating. After three hours, over $35 spent, only three (me, my mom and my dad) people liked it. My siblings (Iain, Anna and Lucy) didn't like it at all.


No comments: